- Fresh baby spinach
- Onion (diced)
- Dried cranberries
- Cheese (such as gouda or goat’s milk)
- Hard boiled egg
- 2 Tbsp minced onion
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp honey
- 4-5 strips bacon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cut bacon into bits and fry in a saucepan until crispy. Remove the bacon, reserving the fat in the pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp onion and allow to cook about 1 minute.
- Whisk in dijon mustard, honey, vinegar and salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, mix fresh baby spinach, diced onion, handful of cranberries, handful of walnuts, crumbled cheese (to taste) and top with sliced hard boiled egg.
- Drizzle warm bacon dressing on top and serve.