Rosemary Roasted Potatoes
- 8-10 red potatoes
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Chop potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes in olive oil until covered. Sprinkle potatoes with rosemary, onion powder, garlic, cayenne, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Place potatoes in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast until golden brown and crisp, about 1 hour. Half way through, flip the potatoes to roast the other side.