- 2 cups peeled and diced rutabaga
- 1/4 white onion chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over diced rutabaga in a bow to lightly cover.
- Toss diced rutabaga with onion, garlic, thyme, crushed red pepper and salt and pepper.
- Place in an even layer in a glass baking dish.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30-45 minutes or until tender, stirring every 10-15 minutes.