Congratulations on adding a Windy City Spinone puppy into your home! Here are some items we recommend you keep on hand to make grooming and training your new puppy a little easier.
- 12-Blade Mars Comb
- Mars Stripping Knife
- Ear Powder
- Ear Cleaner
- Purina Large Breed Puppy Food (feed until one year old)
- Wiry Coat Shampoo
- Indoor crate/kennel: A crate sized 42"x28"x30" gives them enough room to stand, turn around, etc... This is typically an XL size for metal crates.
- Transport Crate for hunting/training days: Could go a bit smaller since they won't be in it for long, not smaller than 36"x24"x26" (or standard large).
- NAVHDA Pedigree
- Copy of vaccination records/Microchip
- NAVHDA Aims, Programs and Test Rules book
- The Training and Care of the Versatile Hunting Dog (NAVHDA Green Book)
- Clicker Training Introduction